Judicial Facilities Casework Contractors
Capitol Woodwork is your destination for judicial facilities casework contractors. Our main office is in New Jersey, and we provide casework in the mid-Atlantic and Great Plains regions of the U.S.
When municipal budgets are an issue, turn to Capitol Woodwork for quality design at a fair price. We’re constantly expanding our services to better serve commercial and government clients, and we’ve built a first class network of production and design partners.
Our team understands your needs when it comes to municipal casework. A judicial facility should command an air of respect, and it should feature a lasting and historic looking woodwork design. At Capitol, we create that look and feel through every step of the project:
- Engineering – We employ in-house professionals that design your casework as per strict guidelines established by the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
- Estimating – We know that you are working within a budget and take care to provide an accurate assessment of the costs. A firm, accurate estimate is as important to us as it is to you.
- Purchasing – We only work with vendors with high standards for quality, and we work to find the best value for your casework materials.
- Project Management – Capitol’s project managers stay on top of the flow of information, from the initial work submission to the final punch list. We are committed each day to seeing that your project goes smoothly and on schedule.
- Scheduling – We set realistic deadlines and keep the projects moving in an orderly fashion. Our team members are continually made aware of milestones and how to meet them.
- Installation – We can employ union or non-union labor for your casework project. You can be assured that there will be sufficient manpower to complete the task.
Capitol Woodwork is an established name in judicial facilities casework contractors, because we strive to exceed your expectations from start to finish. You can view some of our finished work here, and when you’re ready, contact us here and tell us about your project. Capitol’s team is here to make it happen.