Let Capitol Woodwork be your choice for NJ interior architectural stone contractors. We are a premium provider of casework for every type of business, from corporate offices to healthcare and hospitality facilities. Capitol’s focus is on commitment to our customers and on-time performance. We’ve been expanding our facilities and services, and stone and solid surfacing is among the quality services we provide to our customers.
When choosing stone contractors, we know it’s important to you to hire a team that works alongside with you to design a building interior to your vision, and that can turn the job around effectively without delays. An interior stone installation or redesign is a considerable investment, and we understand your desire to choose a firm that will provide superb work and complete the project on time.
At Capitol, we’ve recently invested over $1.5 million into our production plant in NJ, with some of the most sophisticated manufacturing capability in the northeast. We employ a production team that includes over 250 of our industry’s finest craftsmen, engineers, artists, and mechanics. With our recent facility expansion and design capacity, we can handle your time-sensitive project regardless of its size or location.
We’ll work with you from start to finish on your building’s interior stone design. We start with a budget and design analysis and proposal that includes a detailed breakdown of the costs. Should you choose Capitol for your project, we’ll review the scope of work and project roles among team members. Our team will meet regularly with our production partners throughout the construction phase, and ensure that materials and production goals are consistently met. After installing your new stone interior, we’ll conduct a final walkthrough and correct any relevant imperfections.
If you’re planning a redesign of your building’s interior space, contact Capitol Woodwork today and find out more about why we’re the ideal choice in NJ interior architectural stone contractors. We’re looking forward to creating an interior space that you, your employees and your customers will love.
At Capitol Woodwork, we’ve got the team, tools, and experience to be your NJ hospital casework contractors. Our home office is right here in New Jersey, and while we’ve been expanding to serve the entire mid-Atlantic region, we’ve been updating our services to meet modern needs of hospitals and laboratories. We’ve built a strong set of manufacturing skills, along with a network of high end production partners, and we can provide you quality casework at a price well within your budget.
We understand that hospital casework projects often have to meet special requirements. Hospitals and other healthcare facilities need to meet certain time-sensitive and quality specifications. Facilities are often very large with multiple and complex additions. That’s why our team works with you throughout every step of your project:
- Our professional engineers create casework solutions that meet the highest standards of the Architectural Woodworking Institute.
- We work to provide an estimate of the total costs that is both accurate and meets your anticipated budget goals. Knowing the price is as important to us as it is to you.
- Our vendors have to meet our strict requirements, and our team looks after quality control to provide the best materials for your project needs.
- Our project managers ensure continuous flow of information, from initial design submission to the final punch list. We daily keep the project going on time and on schedule.
- We schedule each task to be completed in an orderly fashion; our team is aware of the milestones of your project and completes them on time.
- Our contractors bring out the needed staff and equipment to your site to install your new casework, whether your contract requires union or non-union labor.
Capitol Woodwork is a trusted name in NJ hospital casework contractors because of our dedication to exceeding customer expectations from top to bottom. Contact us today to tell us about your new project…whatever your hospital casework needs and budget, Capitol is ready for you.
Capitol Woodwork is your destination for NJ laboratory casework contractors. We are located right here in New Jersey, and we provide casework for businesses and institutions in the state and beyond. We’re continually expanding our manufacturing capabilities, facilities and supplier partners, and we’re more able than ever to offer you the highest quality laboratory casework at a price your budget can afford.
Recently we’ve partnered with one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of casework for the education and healthcare marketplace. We understand the stringent demands when it comes to your facility, and this partnership enables us to provide specifically constructed casework to meet your stringent requirements. Capitol is ready to handle your time-sensitive and premium grade projects.
Capitol Woodwork thoroughly looks after each step in your project:
- Engineering – We employ in-house professionals to create the ideal design solutions, while following the highest standards of the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
- Estimating – We are dedicated to meeting your budget goals with an accurate estimation of the costs. We make it as important to us as it is to you to have an established price in place.
- Purchasing – We place strict requirements on vendors, and we employ our own quality control process to bring in the highest quality materials for your laboratory needs.
- Project Management – Our team stays on top of the progress of your project from the initial plan submissions to the final punch list. Each day, we make sure your casework is on time and done to specifications.
- Scheduling – We take the time to oversee each step in the process is done in an orderly fashion. Our project leaders keep our team completing milestones on time.
- Installation – Our contractors will bring the sufficient staffing and equipment to your site, be it through union or non-union labor as per your contract requirements.
Trust Capitol Woodwork to be your NJ laboratory casework contractors and let us exceed your expectations. Contact us today to tell us about your project…we’re ready to help create a functional and attractive new space for your facility.
For custom interior wall fabric designs that create a striking visual appearance and feel to your place of business or government building, Capitol Woodworking is your destination. At Capitol, we remake building interiors with a beautiful and lasting finish, for businesses in any industry…including hospitality, healthcare, gaming, government and educational facilities. We provide wall fabric design services throughout the northeast and mid-Atlantic states, from southern Virginia to New England.
We’ve recently expanded our product line and network of vendors, so we can provide you with whatever wall fabric material suits your needs and handle projects of any size. For your designs, we provide acoustical and soundproofing treatments, veneer layup and much more. Our staff includes over 250 qualified engineers, designers and mechanics, so we have a wide range of skills for your specific design requirements.
Capitol Woodworking’s staff works with your own design and production team from start to finish. We start with a detailed overview of your costs, and how you can reduce them without sacrificing quality. We then advise you on the various wall fabric conditions in your facility’s environment.
From there, we’ll contact a supplier through our network for the samples you need to choose from that meet your taste and budget. Once we draw up the plans, we submit them for your approval, coordinate the details, and create the interior design that is everything you’ve desired.
Capitol Woodworking is dedicated to quality finishes, customized designs and fair pricing. It’s what makes us the easy choice for custom interior wall fabric designs. We invite you to have a look at some of our completed projects on this website, and see how we can beautify your building’s interior.
When you’re ready to tell us about your project, contact us here. We’re looking forward to creating an interior space your employees and customers will love.
At Capitol Woodwork, we’re your source for casework fabrication contractors across the Northeast United States and beyond. We provide high-end, quality woodwork fabrication for all types of facilities, including corporate offices, casino gaming, healthcare, hospitality, municipal buildings and more. Our team is dedicated to on time project completion and to the highest level of client satisfaction.
Capitol Woodwork is built to handle your casework projects whether they’re large or small. Our staff of over 250 engineers, project managers and mechanics are among the best in the industry, and we can complete your beautiful new woodwork project at a price within your budget. We’ve built a large network of production partners, so you can select the ideal materials and have them delivered fast. Is soundproofing on your list of needs? Call on Capitol for your acoustical wall and ceiling treatments too.
Our team works with yours from beginning to end on your woodworking project:
1) We listen to your needs and wants and offer you a full, complete estimate of the costs, including how you can save on various materials and labor
2) Our woodworking artists provide you with expert advice on the type of woodwork that suits your type of facility and location
3) We’ll help you choose from ideal veneer samples to match your specifications
4) After you order the materials, we take it through a strict quality control process, so that your woodwork meets the highest AWI standards and meets your requests 100%
Capitol Woodwork has the flexibility you need to customize your specific woodworking needs at a fair price, so call on us to be your casework fabrication contractors. When you’re ready to create a beautiful new space for your office, hospital or hotel, use this form to tell us about your project. You and your visitors will love the new look of your facility!
Capitol Woodwork is your destination for judicial facilities casework contractors. Our main office is in New Jersey, and we provide casework in the mid-Atlantic and Great Plains regions of the U.S.
When municipal budgets are an issue, turn to Capitol Woodwork for quality design at a fair price. We’re constantly expanding our services to better serve commercial and government clients, and we’ve built a first class network of production and design partners.
Our team understands your needs when it comes to municipal casework. A judicial facility should command an air of respect, and it should feature a lasting and historic looking woodwork design. At Capitol, we create that look and feel through every step of the project:
- Engineering – We employ in-house professionals that design your casework as per strict guidelines established by the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
- Estimating – We know that you are working within a budget and take care to provide an accurate assessment of the costs. A firm, accurate estimate is as important to us as it is to you.
- Purchasing – We only work with vendors with high standards for quality, and we work to find the best value for your casework materials.
- Project Management – Capitol’s project managers stay on top of the flow of information, from the initial work submission to the final punch list. We are committed each day to seeing that your project goes smoothly and on schedule.
- Scheduling – We set realistic deadlines and keep the projects moving in an orderly fashion. Our team members are continually made aware of milestones and how to meet them.
- Installation – We can employ union or non-union labor for your casework project. You can be assured that there will be sufficient manpower to complete the task.
Capitol Woodwork is an established name in judicial facilities casework contractors, because we strive to exceed your expectations from start to finish. You can view some of our finished work here, and when you’re ready, contact us here and tell us about your project. Capitol’s team is here to make it happen.
Capitol Woodwork is your experienced choice for hotel and conference center casework contractors. Our central location is in New Jersey, and we’re currently serving businesses throughout the mid-Atlantic region. We’re also expanding our services to meet the needs of our growing client base. When you’re looking for high quality woodwork and casework, we have the capability to provide it at a very fair price.
At Capitol, we understand what you’re looking for in your hotel woodworking. To attract a desirable and high-paying class of clientele, the presentation of your hotel lobby, meeting rooms and conference centers should be impeccable. We aim to achieve a beautiful look for your facility through every step:
- Engineering. We design and construct casework solutions to the highest standards, as set by the highly reputable Architectural Woodwork Institute.
- Estimating. We’ll look after the details to offer an estimate for you that is as accurate as can be, and stays within your budget. Establishing a firm price is just as important to us as it is to you.
- Purchasing. Our vendors must follow a stringent quality control process, and we take the time to ensure that you receive the best value in casework materials.
- Project Management. Our professionals work to keep everyone involved informed of the project’s progress, from initial proposals to the final punch list. We are dedicated to seeing that your project gets done on time and to your specifications.
- Scheduling. Capitol takes care to see that scheduling of projects is done in an orderly fashion. Each member of our team knows when the milestones are and how to meet deadlines.
- Installation. Whether you need union or non-union labor, we’ll bring the right amount of manpower to get the job done.
At Capitol Woodwork, we’re a respected name in hotel and conference center casework contractors because of our dedication to exceeding your expectations. Contact us today to tell us about your facility improvement needs. Our team is ready to get to work for you.
For hospital and laboratory casework contractors, Capitol Woodwork is your established choice. We are based in New Jersey and currently serve the mid-Atlantic and Great Plains regions, and we are continually expanding and updating our services to meet client needs. With our manufacturing capabilities and network of production partners, we can offer you the highest quality hospital casework and woodwork at a very competitive price.
Capitol Woodwork understands your needs when it comes to selecting hospital and laboratory casework contractors. Healthcare facilities especially require time-sensitive and premium grade projects, and institutions are often large and complex. We thoroughly look after every facet of your project:
- Engineering – Our in-house professionals design your casework solutions with the highest standards as defined by the Architectural Woodwork Institute.
- Estimating – We place a premium on accuracy and ensuring that design development follows your anticipated budget goals. It’s just as important to us as it is to you that you receive a firm price.
- Purchasing – We have a high standard and strict requirements for vendors, and we oversee quality control to ensure the best value in materials for your needs.
- Project Management – Our talented team of professionals ensure the continuous flow of information, from initial submittals to the final punch list. We daily ensure your project gets done to spec and on schedule.
- Scheduling – Each of our casework processes is scheduled in an orderly fashion. We make sure each member of our team understands the milestones and completes them on time.
- Installation – We employ a solid team of contractors that bring sufficient manpower to your site. Whether you require union or non-union labor, we can supply the right installation team for you.
Capitol Woodwork is the respected name in hospital and laboratory casework contractors because of our dedication to exceeding your expectations, from start to finish. Contact us today to tell us about your project. Whatever your casework needs, our team is ready for you.
Capitol Woodworking is the answer to your search for NJ corporate interiors contractors. We provide the highest quality woodwork and casework interior services for corporate facilities throughout NJ. Whatever the size and style of your building, we can create a beautiful and lasting finish and give it a highly professional and inviting look. At Capitol, we believe in full dedication to our clients, and completing each project with the highest level of integrity and respect.
With our recent expansion in facilities throughout the Northeast, we now have the equipment and manpower to handle any size project. Our product line features acoustical wall and ceiling treatments, veneer layup, lumber processing and finishing and more. In addition to our versatile staff of over 250 high end engineers, artists, and mechanics, we work with a diversified network of production partners. Our wide range of abilities means we have the tools to meet your specific corporate interior needs.
For your interior project, our staff will work with your production team through a step-by-step process. We’ll start by showing you a detailed listing of the costs and how you can minimize them. During planning, we’ll advise you on drawing and woodwork conditions in your environment. We’ll find the veneer samples and contact suppliers that can suit your taste and budget. Once plans are drawn, we’ll submit the scope to you for approval, and then we’ll coordinate all of the details. From start to finish, we work with your team to ensure your interior finish is exactly what you’ve desired.
You’ll love our dedication to quality work, specialized services and fair pricing…it’s what separates Capitol Woodwork as NJ corporate interiors contractors. Feel free to have a look at some of our corporate interior projects here. When you’re ready to find out more about how we can beautify your corporate space, contact us to tell us about your project. We can’t wait to revolutionize your business space.
Capitol Woodwork is your professional destination for NJ woodwork fabrication companies. Our company is based in Marlton, and we offer high quality woodwork fabrication for commercial facilities throughout the Northeast. We serve businesses ranging from corporate, healthcare, gaming, hospitality and more. Capitol Woodwork is committed to the highest level of integrity and respect for our clients, and to on time performance and teamwork.
Whether your woodwork project is large or small, Capitol has the staff and equipment to complete the job at a competitive price. Our large network of production partners allows us to select the best materials for you and have them delivered quickly. We’ve expanded our services to include acoustical wall and ceiling treatments, so you can add soundproofing to your list of projects. Our team of over 250 engineers, artists, project managers and mechanics are among the best in the business, and they know how to meet clients’ woodworking needs.
Capitol Woodwork will work with your team from start to finish to assure that you’re completely satisfied. We’ll give you a full estimate of the costs of your project and how you can save on materials and labor. Our artists can offer you expert advice in woodwork conditions that suit your location and type of facility. We work with our providers to find ideal veneer samples to match your specifications. Once your material is ordered, we put the woodwork through a quality control process that ensures the highest level of AWI standards are met. We want you to be 100% satisfied that we’ve designed your woodworking precisely to your request.
At Capitol, our personalized service and on time production are what make us the ideal choice for NJ woodwork fabrication companies. We hope that you’ll take some time to view our finished work, and how we make the same difference for your business. When you’re ready to beautify your space, click here to contact us. We’ll give your facility a look that you and your customers will love.