Monthly Archives: May 2019
At Capitol Woodwork, we’ve got the team, tools, and experience to be your NJ hospital casework contractors. Our home office is right here in New Jersey, and while we’ve been expanding to serve the entire mid-Atlantic region, we’ve been updating our services to meet modern needs of hospitals and laboratories. We’ve built a strong set of manufacturing skills, along with a network of high end production partners, and we can provide you quality casework at a price well within your budget.
We understand that hospital casework projects often have to meet special requirements. Hospitals and other healthcare facilities need to meet certain time-sensitive and quality specifications. Facilities are often very large with multiple and complex additions. That’s why our team works with you throughout every step of your project:
- Our professional engineers create casework solutions that meet the highest standards of the Architectural Woodworking Institute.
- We work to provide an estimate of the total costs that is both accurate and meets your anticipated budget goals. Knowing the price is as important to us as it is to you.
- Our vendors have to meet our strict requirements, and our team looks after quality control to provide the best materials for your project needs.
- Our project managers ensure continuous flow of information, from initial design submission to the final punch list. We daily keep the project going on time and on schedule.
- We schedule each task to be completed in an orderly fashion; our team is aware of the milestones of your project and completes them on time.
- Our contractors bring out the needed staff and equipment to your site to install your new casework, whether your contract requires union or non-union labor.
Capitol Woodwork is a trusted name in NJ hospital casework contractors because of our dedication to exceeding customer expectations from top to bottom. Contact us today to tell us about your new project…whatever your hospital casework needs and budget, Capitol is ready for you.